Episode 5 of “Interacting Weakly” was recorded at IC Radio studios, South Kensington and first released on WordPress and Soundcloud on Sunday the 1st of April 2012. It was written by Gilead Amit (with contributions from the cast), and was produced by Jen Whyntie.
Downloaded on April 1st, 2012
- S: water_splash_10shots.wav by vibe_crc
- S: 24731__propthis__SQUEAK3_variant_2.wav by Timbre
- S: RG Guinea Pig Talks.wav by cmusounddesign
Downloaded on March 31st, 2012
- S: fingerClicks.wav by Zabuhailo
- S: Ba-da-dum.wav by Simon_Lacelle
- S: Dentist .wav by Benboncan
- S: DentalDrill.wav by acclivity
- S: BottlesCrate.wav by stijn
- S: bulle.wav by Goldy-sama
- S: glass break 3.wav by FreqMan
- S: HOSPITAL TROLLEY 1.wav by hja
- S: HeavySkirtMovement.wav by HerbertBoland
- S: tada1.wav by jobro
- S: 20061016.laboratory.flac by dobroide
This episode uses excerpts from the following pieces of music:
- Star Trek: The Next Generation theme by Jerry Goldsmith & Alexander Courage.
- The Ready, Steady, Cook theme tune.
- Dance of the Knights from Romeo & Juliet by Sergei Prokofiev (we hope you can guess where).
- The Godfather theme by Nino Rota.
The podcast was edited in GarageBand and uses royalty-free Apple Loops.
Some particularly useful effects were re-used from previous episodes. Please see below for their credits if they are not mentioned in this week’s list.